Monday, February 14, 2011

Observations as I people watch in a Café

Whilst having a bit of a shop in my local shopping centre, I stopped for a cup of tea and began the usual watching the world go by.
First thing I noticed is that I was the only bloke sitting alone and even though there was the odd female sitting alone, it is the bloke on his own that everyone looks at as though it is strange.
Is it because most blokes don’t go shopping unless they are dragged out by their partner or some social thing that says blokes sitting alone in a café are weirdoes and need keeping an eye on..




Though I did notice a lot more chaps out shopping on their own than usual, all popping into card shops, florists,  Jewellers and confectioners.   There must be a lot of Birthdays and Wedding Anniversary’s coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment